Comment on page
iPhone Location Spoofer
No Jailbreak required!
SoleStash iPhone Location Spoofer
Download the latest version by heading to the SoleStash website and clicking 'Location Spoofer' under Tools.
How to download
How to Use?
- USB-A to Lightning Cable to connect to iPhone to your PC USB port
Run the SoleStash.exe to start the Spoofer. This will create a localhost link that you can use to control the spoofing.
If for whatever reason the automatic developer image retrieval doesn't work, you can manually download them to be used in iFakeLocation. Create a folder called "DeveloperImages" (next to the iFakeLocation executable) and inside that folder make a folder for the iOS version you are running (eg. "12.4", "13.0", etc). Download the matching developer images from the following Github repo and unzip the DeveloperDiskImage.dmg + DeveloperDiskImage.dmg.signature file into the folder you created.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using the USB cable. Click the "Refresh" button and select your device from the list.
- Go to Settings > Privacy & Security > Developer Mode and turn it ON.
- Enter the desired location (e.g. Paris) into the textbox and click "Search".
- You can also manually place a pin on the map by double-clicking anywhere.
- Click "Spoof Location". If it is the first time doing this the tool needs to download some files to enable Developer Mode on your iPhone so give it time to load.
- Confirm your fake location using Apple Maps, Google Maps, etc. To stop the fake location, click "Stop Spoofing". If your device is still stuck at the faked location turn Location Services off and on in Settings > Privacy.
- Your device will also have a Developer menu now shown in Settings. You can get rid of it by restarting your iPhone.
You need a valid License Key to use this software. You can use your SoleStash key or a key from a partnered group.